Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I never hurts...

...to be polite.

Today I was about to pass a fellow (presumably) Seattle University student. She was wearing a maroon crushed velvet skirt (worn high) with bangin' tan knee high boots (with buckles!). It would have been easy to admire and pass as usual, but the sunshine tricked me into complimenting her.

Her "I do not talk to strangers" expression that is oh so common on the mean streets of Seattle was totally broken. She seemed excited. And she looked great, so I 'd say she had a winning combination.

Thank you, maroon velvet skirt girl.


Love,

-L

1 comment:

  1. I love complimenting random people... it kinda means more than getting one from a friend because you know the random person had to have the courage to say something nice :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete